Take your passion for the prtactice and teaching to the next level
Develop the skills needed to teach intuitively and intelligently. This program will build on your current 200hr certification and time you’ve dedicated to teaching to give you an enhanced base of knowledge to share with your students. And take you one step closer to attaining a 500hr certification.
We aim to provide a supportive space and community for learning. So that you have the opportunity to explore what this practice and teaching means to you while enhancing your confidence and skill as an authentic, passionate and inspiring leader on and off the mat.
*completion of this program can be added to a current 200hr certification to qualify for 300hr certification
100hr Advanced TT
+ hands-on guidance
Intro to Aligned Power
+ Intro to Embodied Healing
qualify for 300hr or 500hr
accredation with Yoga Alliance
+ transformational journey
Eligibility + pre-requisites
*200hr RYT from recognized Yoga Alliance or Yoga Alliance Professionals TT
*100% commitment to the program
*minimum 1 year or 100hrs teaching experience
Curriculum + course outline
Your 100hr Advanced Teacher Training course takes you beyond the 200hr certification to help you further your career opportunities and develop even more depth in your personal practice.
- advanced alignment and intuitive study of the postures
- intro to advanced assists and adjustments
- intro to Embodied Healing: yin + restorative modules
- intro to Aligned Power, teaching inversions + refining cues
- pranayama and meditation studies
- intro to the art and craft of creative sequencing
- intuitive skills for embodied teaching
- empowered business skills + crafting the yoga experience
This training is designed to take your practice and/or teaching to the next level and study the intuitive nuances of yoga in a more advanced way.
early bird $1249usd
*early rate availible: 90 days prior to start date
**$650usd deposit required to secure space in the immersion
PLEASE NOTE: *accommodations, meals and airport transport are not included. We have gathered a list of recommended options & can help with sourcing your stay.
*lunches/meals will be the responsibility of the student unless otherwise stated
Nov 21 to 30
March 21 to 30, 2019
May 21 to 30, 2019
July 1 to 10, 2019
*stay tuned for more dates
TEACHER TRAINING IMMERSION
1. Fill out the online registration form
2. Secure your space by submitting the $650usd deposit
3. Check your inbox for confirmation email
4. Start preparing for your study vacation!