Please fill out the Yoga Teacher Training immersion application form below.
To secure your space in the program, a $400usd deposit is required. If you are ready to make your deposit, please click on the "Deposit' tab below. Otherwise one of our advisors will be in touch within 24hrs of receiving the application.
You can choose to pay for your immersion program in several ways:
Paypal: Use the ‘Deposit” tab to pay by credit card via PayPal. Alternatively you can enter the amount for your deposit or balance and please add $25usd fee. paypal.me/YogaDichaStudio
Transferwise: Create an account and then enter the amount to pay, enter the email firstname.lastname@example.org and Richelle Morgan as the name, then payment is completed on this end. Transferwise has a lower fee of about $15 and will keep you updated on the transfer.
Square: Once your registration has been received, we'll send you an invoice for payment direct from our square account
E-transfer: Availible for our Canadian friends. Send your payment via online banking to email@example.com. Don't forget to send a seperate message with your deposit password so we can complete the process.
To process you registration, we require $400usd deposit to hold your space in the immersion.
*If you prefer to pay via CAD etransfer or international bank transfer, head to the 'Payment options' tab for instructions.
*If you are are signing up 10 days before start date, please wait for confirmation to make sure we have space.
We want you to be informed so please make sure to read our retreat booking policies and cancellations so you are in-the-know.
- I understand that this teacher training course will be both physically and mentally challenging, and that I need to respect my body and it’s energy levels.
- I am also aware that yoga is a physical practice and I take full responsibility for any injuries or accidents that may occur during the program as a result of my doing. I take full responsibility for my own health and well-being during the course and will not hold Yoga Dicha or any of the teaching staff responsible for injuries or other medical problems that might occur
- I understand that the course deposit of 400 USD is non-refundable and that remaining tuition paid is 100% refundable up until 45 days before course start date, after which time, it becomes non-refundable as well
- I understand that Yoga Dicha & Aligned Flow Teacher Training follows the curriculum guidelines of the Yoga Alliance; and therefore, requires all participants to show up, participate, and commit 100% to the course. Students who give 100% will almost certainly graduate successfully. Those who do not may jeopardize their certification
- Please note that all initial deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Balance of your immersion program is due 10 days prior to start date.
1. Cancellations on or after 15 days prior to yoga teacher training immersion start dates are non-refundable and non-transferable. This cancellation policy is strict and firm. If you need to leave the immersion early there are no refunds or pro-rates.
2. If you cancel your trip 20 days before start date, a portion of your payment may be used as credit for another immersion to be taken within one year of your original immersion date or we will gladly transfer your credit to another student of your choice for the date of your cancelled immersion.
3. Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for a studentst arriving late or leaving early.
4. While we have never cancelled an immersion to date, if YDS/AFYTT must cancel a booked immersion date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another immersion date on the schedule. YDS/AFYTT is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled teacher training immersions, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
“You” refers to the guest booking a retreat.
“We” refers to Yoga Dicha Studio (YDS) & Aligned Flow Yoga Teacher Training (AFYTT).
"Doing my Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Dicha was one of the best experiences of my life. Richelle and Audra are amazing teachers, and their passion and love for yoga is inspiring and contagious. Richelle's Aligned Flow Method really breaks down the fundamental alignment cues, ensuring that students are entering into postures correctly, and receiving the most benefit from them. It was wonderful having the opportunity to get first hand experience teaching at the studio. I left the program feeling prepared to look for work as a yoga teacher when I returned home. I'm so glad that I chose to fully immerse myself in this program the lessons that I learned in Tulum are invaluable. I was able to really focus on myself, my practice, and developing a deeper understanding of yoga by eliminating the distractions of my normal day to day life. I will always be grateful for my experience at Yoga Dicha, knowing that it prepared me to begin the life I have always dreamed of. " - Emily, California
We are a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance and are listed on their directory and when you graduate, you will be awarded a certificate which is recognized by Yoga Alliance. We recommend all of our graduates register with Yoga Alliance which will allow you to increase your credibility as a yoga teacher. By maintaining your Yoga Alliance Accreditation and registration on an annual basis, you may use the RYT or RYS designation following your name and on your marketing materials and website. All graduates of an RYS are eligible to register and hold Yoga Alliance Accreditation as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT). Yoga Alliance reserves the right to suspend or revoke an RYS registration based on evidence that the school no longer meets RYS standards. If you are based in Mexico, you can register with the Yoga Alianza in Mexico.