Join our tribe! And take your passion for teaching to the next level.
Our Embodied Teaching Assistant Program is an an amazing opportunity for certified teachers who want to become a part of the Aligned Flow & Embodied Teaching tribe as an assistant in our 200hr & 300hr immersions. You’ll play a vital role in supporting students while deepening your teaching skills and confidence.
As an assistant to the training you will have the opportunity to enhance your teaching practice, advance your leadership skills, and gain more confidence and experience in your presentation and teaching skills.
Graduation from the program will give you the ability to apply as an Embodied Teaching Assistant in future 200 and 300hr immersion programs. And count as continuing education credit with Yoga Alliance. With time and experience, this path will eventually lead to becoming a Lead Facilitator in a 200hr program.
Train to eventually facilitate
Aligned Flow Teacher Trainings
Inspire + mentor students
Unlock your potential
as an influencial leader
Deepen your business
+ authentic marketing skills
Share your passion
Who is this program for
- Yoga teachers with an Aligned Flow 200hr Certification or equivalent certification (upon approval)
- Yoga teachers who are currently teaching group or private classes
- Yoga teachers wanting to experience program from the other side of the mat
- Yoga teachers seeking to enhance their teaching skills, knowledge and voice
What is expected of you
- Attend the entire 200hr Aligned Flow immersion
- Arrive early to prepare studio and leave once students have left and studio is left in order
- Assist lead facilitator through: shadowing, demoing, mentoring, student support, pep talks, marketing, etc., throughout the duration of the program
- Assist with preparation of: program materials, practicals, emails, props, demoing, etc.
- Be on time, enthusiastic, supportive and an inspiring representative of the program
- Hold space as a mentor for students and as a support for facilitators
time + lodging +meals
*program value: $3500usd
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
*we approve 2-3 Assistant Teaching applications per immersion
**when filling out application, please chose which immersions you are applying for
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
*for any of our immersions, you will be responsible for lodging/accommodations
**immersions outside of Tulum where meal plan is included, discount will be provided.
November 1 to 22, 2018
Lead teacher: Richelle Morgan
February 1 to 20, 2019
March 1 to 22
May 1 to 22
May 1 to 20
August 19 to Sept 7
September 1 to 22
November 1 to 22
ARE YOU READY?
Fill out the application below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible