200HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IMMERSION
October 1 to 24, 2018
Imagine being surrounded by vibrant rice fields, mystical temples and tropical abundance while immersing in a transformative journey. We believe that the path to uncovering and developing the craft of teaching to be a magical adventure. Which is why Ubud Bali was a natural choice for one of our amazing destination trainings. Ubud is considered to be a space of healing and is revered by the balinese people. During this journey you’ll have the opportunity to explore your practice on and off the mat with Bali as your inspirational playground.
Our 200 hour Aligned Flow Yoga Teacher Training immersions are designed so that you have the opportunity to dive in to the experience free from the distractions of everyday life. We embody what we teach and teach what we embody. This philosophy plays an integral role in how our immersions are structured and what we share with our students. So no matter what level you’re currently at or whether you are on this path to teach, you’ll complete this journey inspired, empowered and with the supportive connection to new relationships forged along the way.
200 Hour Teacher Training in Ubud Bali
OPTIONS & PRICING
Your Bali immersion will take place in Ubud Bali at a private retreat centre. On-site you will find a beautiful wood floor yoga shala, infinity pool overlooking rice fields, meditation spaces, dining space and communal lounges.
RESIDENTIAL OPTION INCLUDES:
23 nights accommodation | daily brunch & dinner on training days | water & fresh fruit snacks | welcome ceremony | course tuition & manuals
NON-RESIDENTIAL OPTION INCLUDES:
course tuition & manuals | daily brunch & dinner on training days | water & fresh fruit snacks | welcome & closing ceremony
To fully immerse in the process and study, we highly recommend students choose the residential option. Students will have the opportunity to book single or shared rooms, depending on availability at time of registration. Each suite enjoys private bathroom, air conditioner, ceiling fan and balcony or patio.
DOUBLE SUITE: two double or twin beds & private bath
TRIPLE SUITE: three double or twin beds & private bath
SINGLE SUITE: one king or queen bed & private bath
*Room selection is based on availability.
**If you are looking to book a shared room, we will do our best to pair you with a roommate. If you book a shared room, but we were unable to pair you with someone, please note you will be responsible for the balance for single suite booking
TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES
- course manuals
- graduation certificate
- 22 days of comprehensive training
- single or shared accommodations
- daily brunch & dinner on training days
- welcome dinner
- ground transportation to and from airport
- dinners, additional meals & beverages outside of the meal plan
- additional recommended reading materials
- 4% tax, tips & gratuities at hotel
*space is limited to 12 - 14 students
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE PLUNGE?
To register for your immersion, please follow theses simple steps:
Fill out the online registration form
Secure your space by submitting the $450usd deposit
Check your inbox for confirmation email
Start preparing for your study vacation!
On your registration form there is a deposit payment option to pay by PayPal or via credit card. If you wish to use an alternate payment choice, please see the following options and guidelines.
Transferwise or bank transfer:
Create an account and then enter the amount to pay, enter the email firstname.lastname@example.org and Richelle Morgan as the name, then payment is completed on this end. Transferwise has a lower fee of about $15 and will keep you updated on the transfer.
Bank transfer: If you require bank account information, we will send once we receive your registration form.
Availible for our Canadian friends. Send your payment via online banking to email@example.com. Don't forget to send a seperate message with your deposit password so we can complete the process.
Please make sure to take time to read our policies and guidelines for registrations.
- I understand that this teacher training course will be both physically and mentally challenging, and that I need to respect my body and it’s energy levels.
- I am also aware that yoga is a physical practice and I take full responsibility for any injuries or accidents that may occur during the program as a result of my doing. I take full responsibility for my own health and well-being during the course and will not hold Yoga Dicha or any of the teaching staff responsible for injuries or other medical problems that might occur
- I understand that the course deposit of 450 USD is non-refundable and that remaining tuition paid is 100% refundable up until 60 days before course start date, after which time, it becomes non-refundable as well
- I understand that Yoga Dicha & Aligned Flow Teacher Training follows the curriculum guidelines of the Yoga Alliance; and therefore, requires all participants to show up, participate, and commit 100% to the course. Students who give 100% will almost certainly graduate successfully. Those who do not may jeopardize their certification
- Please note that all initial deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Balance of your immersion program is due 20 days prior to start date.
1. Cancellations on or 45 days prior to yoga teacher training immersion start dates are non-refundable and non-transferable. This cancellation policy is strict and firm. If you need to leave the immersion early there are no refunds or pro-rates.
2. If you cancel your trip 45-15 days before start date, you will be responsible for 50% of the projected room costs. This is strict and set by the retreat centre in Sayulita. If you cancel 15 days before your trip, you are responsible for full payment of the immersion with lodging and food.
3. Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for a students arriving late or leaving early.
4. While we have never cancelled an immersion to date, if YDS/AFYTT must cancel a booked immersion date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another immersion date on the schedule. YDS/AFYTT is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled teacher training immersions, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
“You” refers to the guest booking a retreat.
“We” refers to Yoga Dicha Studio (YDS) & Aligned Flow Yoga Teacher Training (AFYTT).
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Let us know what questions you may have and how we can help with your application process.
If you are unsure of where to stay or look for accommodations for Tulum immersions, let us know and we can help with suggestions based on budget and comfort levels you need.
Alternatively you can reach us via whatsapp:
+52 1 984.165.9800