Take your love of the practice out of the classroom and into nature.
Our 4-day HA SUP Yoga Teacher Training immersions offer teachers the ability to experience knowledgeable training and hands-on practicals in breathtaking locations throughout Tulum. Graduate with the tools needed to safely and intuitively guide students through multi-level classes and create your own SUP Yoga tribe in your community.
Upon completion of your 200 hour immersion and leadership training, you will graduate equipped to lead an Aligned Flow vinyasa classes and will be qualify to register with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance Professionals.
*SUP TT is led by HA SUP Yoga owner Audra Patterson and is not a part of the Aligned Flow & Embodied Teaching 200, 300 or 500hr certification
on the water training
practical & hands-on
SUP YTT certificate
qualify for 30 continuing education
credits with Yoga Alliance
+ transformational journey
Eligibility + pre-requisites
*200hr RYT from recognized Yoga Alliance or Yoga Alliance Professionals TT
*CPR and First Aid certification
*feel comfortable on the water and capable swimmer
*teaching experience beneficial
Curriculum + course outline
- Vinyasa Flow on the board: how to teach dynamic or gentle flows on the board
- Clear and effective cueing based on the Aligned Flow Method: guide your students in a way that is cohesive, clear and inspiring
- Restorative SUP Yoga: intro to the basics of restorative and how you can implement that into a therapeutic SUP yoga class
- Art of Savasana: intuitive guidance to give students a sublime experience
- SUP and the elements: the beauty of SUP Yoga is the ability to connect the practice to natural elements that enhance the students experience. Learn effective and creative ways to bring this connection into your classes.
- Authentic teaching: build confidence, empower your students and learn how to teach from a heart-centred space.
- Business of SUP yoga: study different business models to discover what works best for your SUP Yoga business, hands-on practicals to guide you through the maze of online marketing and social media.
- Learn about water safety regulations and how to effectively use your environment for successful and safe classes
- Gear: board options, paddles, and anchoring systems for you and your business.
- Paddle and SUP Yoga teaching techniques for different environments and conditions.
*$390usd deposit required to secure space in the immersion
PLEASE NOTE: *accommodations, meals and airport transport are not included. We have gathered a list of recommended options & can help with sourcing your stay.
*juice/agua frescas & light snacks will be provided during off-site location training days