Please fill out the Yoga Teacher Training immersion application form below.
To secure your space in the program, a $650usd deposit is required. If you are ready to make your deposit, please click on the "Deposit' tab below. Otherwise one of our advisors will be in touch within 24hrs of receiving the application.
You can choose to pay for your immersion program in several ways. If you would like to organize a payment schedule or pay your balance in cash, please get in touch with regards.
PayPal or CC: choose PayPal or CC as your payment option on the registration form. Please note that a 4.5% fee is attached to any and all credit card and PayPal payments processed through the studio
Transferwise: Create an account and then enter the amount to pay, enter the email email@example.com and Richelle Morgan as the name, then payment is completed on this end. Transferwise has a lower fee of about $15 and will keep you updated on the transfer.
E-transfer: Availible for our Canadian friends. Send your payment via online banking to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to send a seperate message with your deposit password so we can complete the process.
We want you to be informed so please make sure to read our retreat booking policies and cancellations so you are in-the-know.
- I understand that this teacher training course will be both physically and mentally challenging, and that I need to respect my body and it’s energy levels.
- I am also aware that yoga is a physical practice and I take full responsibility for any injuries or accidents that may occur during the program as a result of my doing. I take full responsibility for my own health and well-being during the course and will not hold Yoga Dicha or any of the teaching staff responsible for injuries or other medical problems that might occur
- I understand that the course deposit of 450 USD is non-refundable and that remaining tuition paid is 100% refundable up until 60 days before course start date, after which time, it becomes non-refundable as well
- I understand that Yoga Dicha & Aligned Flow Teacher Training follows the curriculum guidelines of the Yoga Alliance; and therefore, requires all participants to show up, participate, and commit 100% to the course. Students who give 100% will almost certainly graduate successfully. Those who do not may jeopardize their certification
- Please note that all initial deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Balance of your immersion program is due 30 days prior to start date.
1. Cancellations on or after 90 days prior to yoga teacher training immersion start dates are non-refundable and non-transferable. This cancellation policy is strict and firm. If you need to leave the immersion early there are no refunds or pro-rates.
2. If you cancel your trip 30 days before start date in our Tulum immersions, a portion of your payment (minus deposit) may be used as credit for another immersion in Tulum to be taken within one year of your original immersion date or we will gladly transfer your credit to another student of your choice for the date of your cancelled immersion. If you cancel your Sayulita immersion 30-45 days before start date, you will be responsible for 50% of the room costs. This is strict and set by the retreat centre in Sayulita. If you cancel 30 days before your trip, you are responsible for full payment of the immersion with lodging and food.
3. Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. We do not offer credit for a studentst arriving late or leaving early.
4. While we have never cancelled an immersion to date, if YDS/AFYTT must cancel a booked immersion date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another immersion date on the schedule. YDS/AFYTT is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled teacher training immersions, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
“You” refers to the guest booking a retreat.
“We” refers to Yoga Dicha Studio (YDS) & Aligned Flow Yoga Teacher Training (AFYTT).